Monday, December 25, 2006

Naseer

We are two strikingly similar people. It all started with - me trying to bully him, he being a smart ass turned it down... And with my self-respect (self obsession rather) at stake I had to do a gunda act (tried to threaten him)... Not much success for me there again. sheesh, how pathetically stupid I was back then (still is).
     The first thing you ll notice about him is his charisma (moments later you ll see the insanity though)... Coming back to the similarity we possess, he's got a bit of air-around-his-head too (oh yeah let me not forget the baldo effect we share).
          He can pull off a stellar from no-where. Such is his talent. Just let him go off the hook for a moment, he ll make you look just sooo small, be it whoever u are (Honestly, thats perhaps why you were made the centre of all kalaais in class. That way never really unleashed) Carries an awesome attitude. Was always with me during my days of low, passed the right piece of advice of and on. Trust me Naseer, it did me a lot good. Jazakallah Khairan ('May Allah grant you goodness')
          The self-confidence, the urge to get better, the determination, the restlessness, the piousness, the passion -- makeths him.


"NASEER - WAT A CHAP!"

No comments: