Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Meera

To me, (and for many I am sure) he is the benchmark for righteousness. Every single person who has had the previlage of knowing him can only have one perception on him "A good boy" could be better than that, certainly no less and I can throw a challenge on that. He just can't be bad no matter how hard he tries.
          His passion for driving is something I need be mentioning here, will tirelessly drive a two wheeler all day, insanely ridiculous enough to say, "I am angry, I need to drive fast" and the worst thing is he'll do that with me being the pillion rider... Why would you wanna risk my life dude?? Meera, Ansari and Me stood together faced quite a lot of turbulances. All those experiences I am sure would have mellowed him down.
          I've read the timid-Tim but I fondly remember seeing a version of him in Meera. He's shit scared to watch a horror movie, wouldn't even go to pee in the middle of the night, will never forget his frightened stints just on watching Chandramukhi.
          Wonder why he makes himself a brother of all girls. Every other girl sees a sweetness in him and comes down the following day with a Rakhi. He and his love stories!! They were two in number and I played a significant role in both... None materialized (no surprises here, I am sure) Jokes apart, I pity those girls for having to have missed out on such a good chap..
Religious, God fearing, humble, aggressive, confident and many more of the good qualities.


"MEERA - MR.NICE GUY"

No comments: